Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day tag album: part 2, plus a card

I finished just in time! So here's the stack of inks I got at Michael's yesterday. They were 40% off, so $2.99 each!!

Photobucket

Here's the paper I embossed, stamped and inked this project on, it looks kinda cool :)

Photobucket


Here's the finished product... I asked my husband to bring my some metals stuff from the garage, like nuts and bolts. I inked all the Grungeboard pieces, and then stamped on a whole bunch of white and ivory flowers and put them together with brads. Then I let the kids have at it with glue dots and they put everything on, with a little help ;) I alos used some of the brown Thickers I got from Big Lots not too long ago.


Photobucket

This one is blank because I had a heck of a time getting Adrian to come up with something lol!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket


Here's the card I made for my dad, and I got the inspiration from HERE

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment