Monday, May 26, 2008
First, mix cooked spag noodles with a few tablespoons of olive oil, 2 beaten eggs and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and set aside. Then cook ground sausage or beef and saute some onions, salt, peper, and add a jar of spag sauce. Layer 1/2 the noodles, then half the meat and sauce mixture, then a layer of cottage cheese (I added salt and pepper here too), and repeat. Top with more parm and cheddar cheese, then pour 1/2 cup water over the whole thing and bake at 375 until bubbly, about 30-45 minutes. It was DELISH!
Then I decided to make homemade hummus. My step mom made some a few weeks ago and I tried it and it was so good! I have always stayed away from it because I didn't know what it was, but I like it! LOL :)
Add 2 cans garbanzo beans and about 1/2 the juice, 2 T lemon juice, 1 T EVOO, 2 cloves garlic, and 1/3 cup tahini (sesame paste, I found it at Trader Joe's) all in a food processor and blend. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Ok I am not even hungry but I want to go get my bowl out of the fridge and some crackers!!!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Thursday, May 22, 2008
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .
Ok here goes!
1. I used to HATE my name when I was a kid and begged my dad to change it!
2. For some unknown reason I love the number 13.
3. I cannot have the stereo volume in my car on an odd number, I have to change it or it will drive me crazy :)
4. My daughter Adrian is named after my best friend in high school who passed away when she was 19, in 1994. **RIP Jennifer Adrian Kim Harris**
5. I love any and all crafty stuff. Paper, scissors, glue, popsicle sticks, Mod Podge, love it all.
6. Broccoli is my favorite vegetable.
7. I got my ears pierced when I was 5 and one is slightly higher than the other and it bugs me when I wear tiny earrings.
I am going to tag Birdy, Aynie, and ok dang it everyone else was already tagged!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Friday, May 16, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Look at those blue eyes :)
I went to work to get my hair done and took a few shots...
...and my picture taken lol.
They were fascinated by the red light on the front!
"I'm almost four!"
"My finger is thirsty, Momma!"
and a new camera!! Well this was a combined birthday/Mother's Day present to myself LOL
Know what else I got?? Woke up EARLY! My son lost his TV priviledges yesterday afternoon for today, so this morning when he woke up at 6 AM he pestered me about every 10 minutes asking to watch TV LOL. Then my daughter woke up at 6:30 when I have had to go in and wake her the last 3 days at 10 AM. My husband has been gone to work since 4:30 AM but he did say Happy Birthday before he left! Not much is going on today, just a regular Tuesday, work, school, etc.
We are going out to dinner with my parents on Saturday though to the Outback, my favorite restaurant!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
And here's my LO's... I took a drive to visit my friend Mallory this last Sept for a long weekend of scrap shopping!
...and now it is quiet!
It's funny how just because it is a certain day you think MAYBE, just maybe, that they will behave and be good all day just for you. Why is that????
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Friday, May 9, 2008
Here are some BEAUTIFUL pics from the lake... (it's a slideshow)
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Monday, May 5, 2008
Thought I'd share
Adrian at the park yesterday
Me and the kiddos
We went on a 3day walk today and both of them went with us. She found a ladybug in our yard and wanted it to go 'for a ride' lol!
We walked about a mile down the trail and it was still there....
Aaron on the trail...
And still going for a ride...
And it made it all the way home!