Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Recycled fruit snack box

I saw this cool video project yesterday and had to make one!  It's from StampTV and is a decorated box made from Kleenex boxes, cereal boxes, etc,.  I decided to make mine a 2 compartment box, which I made from a large fruit snack box that was cut in half.  I modified the dimensions to fit my box, and instead of putting individual panels of the patterned paper on each side, I wrapped strips of it around the box instead..

Here is the video, which is in three parts, 1, 2, and 3.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


...And here it is filled with some miscellaneous stuff I had sitting on my desk!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These would make GREAT teachers gifts! Along w/ a coordinated postit note holder... CUTE!

    ReplyDelete