Saturday, September 4, 2010

Boxed card set

I found another cute tutorial the last few days!  Crafts by Beth had a boxed set that I used for inspiration, and the box tut can be found HERE

I added the clear cover by scoring and folding a piece of transparency to fit, slightly larger than the dimensions of the box.  It fits like a lid, just covering the top and sides.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

I have no idea what brand of paper this is, I just had it in a box with a bunch of other miscellaneous papers.  I used a Close to my Heart set of stamps for the white flower and stem on the front, which were heat embossed as well.
I left these cards blank of sentiments, so they can be used for anything.


Photobucket


Supplies used:

paper, cardstock, embossing powder: misc
stamps: CTMH Treasures
ink: Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow
die: Papertrey Ink butterfly
other: flower centers for antennae and rhinestones from Michaels

2 comments:

  1. Love your boxes. How sweet of you to link to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING your Twilight music playlist. What a nice treat. Now I'm in the mood for a Twilight marathon.

    ReplyDelete