Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Post-It Notes

These little cuies are fun to make, and take no time at all ;)

This Post-It Note tutorial can be found here, and the pens are from Staples.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


For these next ones, I used Neenah cardsock in Solar White, and stamped them with Memento inks.  Most of the stamps are PTI, Through the Trees, Up, Up and Away, Turning a New Leaf, All about You, Vintage Labels, Borders & Corners - Circles.  I randomly stamped the images all over the paper to make the pattern, then cut up the paper.

This tutorial can be found here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


These ones were done the same way, using the Believe stamp set from Verve and this stamp set from Stampendous.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shasta! I just wanted to let you know that I was inspired by your blog to create some of these post it notes for my sons holiday fair at school. I'm going to post them on the Cricut.com message board with a link to your blog since you inspired me.
    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete