Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sneaky little crafter...

My 5 year old daughter loves to craft with me, and one of the things she likes to do best is punch paper.  It keeps her busy for the longest time, and I can spend some quiet, crafty time with her ;)  Specifically, she loves my Marth Stewart butterfly punch, and I have given her an all-access pass to my scrap drawer.  She can punch her little heart out on anything in that drawer, and that drawer only.

I was in the living room folding laundry, and she asked if she could go punch, so I said sure, go ahead.  After a few minutes of quiet, I peeked around the corner to see what she was up to, and this is what I saw...
Is this not the guiltiest look, or what??


Photobucket


That is because she had decided to get into my drawer that holds all my 8 1/2 x 11" paper and punch with it instead.  So as soon as she saw me come around the corner, she dove behind the drawers to hide, lol!  See the black drawers that look like a 2 drawer filing cabinet?  The bottom drawer is what she was getting into, the stinker!


Photobucket


I asked her what she was doing, and she came back out and showed me her pile of butterflies.  She had got out about a dozen pieces of  paper, all different colors, and punched them all...  Just once.  Once in the corner with that itty, bitty, butterfly punch!


Photobucket


"See, Mommy, aren't they pretty?"


Photobucket



And here she is putting all those papers into the scrap drawer for next time.  The drawer she was supposed to be playing with in the first place ;)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Now that I cleaned my craft room, Goose has totally been swiping all my supplies. She likes to sneak my stuff into the box of stuff I have saved for her! LMAO! Silly little girls!

    ReplyDelete