Sunday, March 21, 2010

More crafty stuff

Wow, 3 posts in one day, I am on a roll ;)

I made some more  felt flowers!

I started out by cutting some circles out of felt.



Then cutting each circle into a spiral shape.




I took a few of the flower centers and folded them in half.




Then I added a drop of hot glue and started rolling them up loosely.






Once they were all rolled up, I secured the end with another bit of glue.  I also turned the flower over and gave the bottom edges a light coat of hot glue.




This one I did a little differently.  I cut a strip of felt, and used a long running stitch and pulled it tight to gather it.  Then I glued the center in, and all finished!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute flowers. I will have to give them a try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely flowers, thanks for telling how you made these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love the flowers.....they are beautiful and look very easy! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. What darling lil' flowers! Thanks for the great tutorial - I will have to give this a try! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geweldig , zo iets moois en zo simpel !
    Love it !!!!!
    Groetjes ♥RINI♥

    ReplyDelete