Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another stationary box

These are so fun to make! I am putting it in my Etsy Store along with the other one I made.

Also, I finally broke down and bought a Copic Marker. They are a very high quality drawing pen, and they are fabulous for blending and coloring in stamped images. They are kinda spendy, around $4-$6, so I just started with one :) I bought a C1 (cool gray number 1) at Dakota Arts here in town.


The box

Photobucket


Inside

Photobucket


3x3 cards

Photobucket


Photobucket


full-sized cards

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


These were my favorite cards! The faerie stamp came from M's in the $1 bin, and there were two stamps in the package.

Photobucket


I colored in the faerie with watercolor pencils and Stickles, and also outlined it with the Copic marker or a faint shadow. Love it!

Photobucket


Misc tags

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment