Friday, January 22, 2010

Notecards and Valentines...

I made these blanks a while back, in October I think.  I was inspired by this card, and wanted to give it a try.  I finally mounted them on the cards and added the sentiments this last week.  Some sentiments are PTI, $1 ones from M's or others from my stash.

I found a good tutorial for these here and here





This more matte finish one is done on regular white cardstock




And the shiny ones are done on regular old photo paper.  I haven't tried it on the clay coated paper yet, but I want to get some and see how it works.




These Valentine cards were made with bits and pieces of the new Making Memories Love Notes stuff, so cute!  The stamps are a couple $1 wood mounted ones from M's.  And my new fun emebellishment??  Those little ruffly flowers, LOVE them!  Found them HERE, lover her stuff too!




The 'sweetie' stamp is a clear $1 set from M's, just used a few times around the curve.  I also grunged these up a bit with Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink.

2 comments:

  1. Shasta those snow scenes with the tree cards are gorgeous. Love Them!!

    ReplyDelete