Sunday, May 31, 2009

Went for a walk this morning :)

I am still training for the 3 Day, several times a week. I headed out the door at 6:30 AM... It was about 60 degrees and beautiful! Doesn't the hubs do a good job on our yard??

Photobucket


Even this early on a Sunday morning there are a few cars at Cruisin' Coffee!

Photobucket


I was standing at the corner of State and Champion and watched a deer go by...

Photobucket


This is the trail that goes along the tracks towards Boulevard Park.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The view from Boulevard Park...

Photobucket


...Back downtown, doesn't it look pretty?

Photobucket


It took me exactly 2 hours to go 6 miles!


Photobucket


Home sweet home! Kasoma even head breakfast ready for us, what a guy! Our yard looked so nice I had to take another pic ;)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment