Sunday, August 17, 2008

This morning's walk...

I walked early today! I set the alarm for 5 but it was too dark so I waited until 5:45 then got up. I walked 9 miles and was home by 9:30! I took a few pics and saw a few deer even.

Here's the time on my stove, WAAAAAY to early!

Photobucket

Almost sunrise on my street
Photobucket

Thought this sign signified my 3day journey so far :)
Photobucket

Walking along Bellingham Bay
Photobucket


I was playing with my self-timer :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The first deer I saw
Photobucket

This sign is pretty big, I think the letters are 2x my height.
Photobucket

One of my pit stops around mile 7 LOL
Photobucket

The second deer, and this one was only about 12 feet away
Photobucket

Adrian's birthday party is later today, yay! My littlest one is turning 4, WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment