Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New shoes

I loved my last pair of walking shoes so much, and since the 3day is only a few weeks away I had to get another pair! I went to Fairhaven Runner this AM and got these. They are by Asics and the model is called 'Fortitude' and are the MOST COMFY SHOE EVER! I have put about 200 walking miles on the first pair since May. My old pair(L) and the new version! (R) :) I am going for a 5 mi walk tonight after work and can't wait to slip these babies on!
I also tried on the Enell sports bra on and wow it is comfy!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for walking bloggers--or blogging walkers--especially Seattle walkers as I am a lone walker this time. When I saw this post I thought you might get a kick out of seeing this--taken at last year's 3-Day.

    shoes

    ReplyDelete