Monday, August 11, 2008

Lo's from the retreat!

I went to a FAB scrapbooking retreat Thursdaynight to Sunday afternoon and got 45 LO's done! Check 'em out :)

The "F" fell off this one and I need to fix it
Photobucket



My kiddos playing in the alley behind our house
Photobucket




Photobucket

Our 3day team, "Saving Jenny's Jugs" and our first bake sale and garage sale
Photobucket

One of our very first 3day training walks, and it was freezing and pouring rain! Both flowers are from a swap.

Photobucket

A co-worker's going away party

Photobucket

My car all packed up with scrap stuff after a retreat, and this is only for 3 of us LOL! Stacked flower is from a swap.

Photobucket

Aaron at the park, the "A" tag is from a swap

Photobucket

We went to the park for a walk and dh had the kids while we went.

Photobucket

Adrian at the park.

Photobucket

On another walk, Adrian found this ladybug and it stayed on her finger the whole time.

Photobucket

Our first 5 mile walk. It took us 2 times around Lake Padden.

Photobucket

It was pretty dark when we finished!

Photobucket

I have been buggin Aaron to put gel in his hair forever, and he always says no. This day he asked me to put some in his hair and he looked so handsome I took him outside at like 7:30 am before school and started snapping away!

Photobucket

My kids are so all over the place that I don't get much snuggle time, so I catch it when I can!

Photobucket

Kasoma and I got them new bunk beds and they didn't want to get out of them.

Photobucket.

We made salt dough hand-print keepsakes for each grandma for Mother's Day

Photobucket

Adrian and I made little birdy nests for Easter. The deco squares are from a swap I made.

Photobucket

Kasoma and Aaron doing yard work. I picked this set of papers before I went to the retreat to use for this LO, and the swap flower I used has the same two papers, couldn't have planned that better!

Photobucket

Adrian wanted a toy to play with on the potty LOL, this is a swap flower too.

Photobucket
A Fort Flagler Retreat!

Photobucket

Me working on some LO's, our yummy
potato bar dinner, and me teaching a class.
Photobucket

This is the park that is about 5 blocks from our house.

Photobucket

April Fools! The kids and I put a post-it note on the bottom of the mouse so when Kasoma went to use it, it wouldn't work! Then he lifts up the mouse to see what's wrong and sees our note :)

Photobucket

Aaron loves to dip his food, pretty much anything will do!

Photobucket

Some ladies from the BBC board all got together and met for an all day crop in Everett. It was the first time some of us had got together IRL.

Photobucket

Working on LO's with some BBC ladies.

Photobucket

We had to make a side trip to the LSS of course, and to M's and J's :)

Photobucket

Mal teaching class, and scrappin away!

Photobucket

Mal and more BBC Ladies at Ft Flagler. This is a swap tag too.

Photobucket

There was a costume contest and These two ladies dressed up all the way! My friend Kim (left) won, with Dyona a close second!

Photobucket


Also, we went shopping at a Ben Franklin craft store close by and I found this CUTE tote bag for $22, and I love it, it's HUGE and holds so much stuff!


Photobucket

I will upload and post more retreat pics later. We even did some walking while we were there. Once on Friday morning, and a longer one on Saturday in the pouring rain! Galye, I would love to post those walk pics if you send them to me! :)

Oh and one more thing BTW!!! After hearing all you ladies out there at the retreat saying how you check out my blog, I had no idea LOL, so I am expecting comments please!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics, Shasta! I'll e-mail the ones from our rainy day walk in an e-mail later this p.m. See you in September! Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! You are so organized for your retreats!!

    I never noticed before that you don't journal on about half you pages. Is that usual for you?

    ReplyDelete