Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

I don't like doing these either, but I will LOL! I was tagged by Kelsy!
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

Ok here goes!

1. I used to HATE my name when I was a kid and begged my dad to change it!

2. For some unknown reason I love the number 13.

3. I cannot have the stereo volume in my car on an odd number, I have to change it or it will drive me crazy :)

4. My daughter Adrian is named after my best friend in high school who passed away when she was 19, in 1994. **RIP Jennifer Adrian Kim Harris**

5. I love any and all crafty stuff. Paper, scissors, glue, popsicle sticks, Mod Podge, love it all.

6. Broccoli is my favorite vegetable.

7. I got my ears pierced when I was 5 and one is slightly higher than the other and it bugs me when I wear tiny earrings.

There, phew!!

I am going to tag Birdy, Aynie, and ok dang it everyone else was already tagged!

1 comment: