Monday, August 23, 2010

File folder 'wraps'

I have started on a few Christmas projects!  I was inspired to make these from a tutorial I found on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/, here.  I bought the file folders already decorated from Staples, and am going to add a few other embellishments later.  They fit a junior legal pad (they are 5" x 8") perfectly, which I also got from Staples.  The folders come in a 12 pack with 3 different styles.  They are patterned on the outside with a coordinating solid inside.  I got a black/white set and an orange/red set.  You can see what other patterns they have here.  I used Scor-Tape and Velcro dots to complete the project, I love Scor-Tape ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I got these 2 other packages of different patterns to work on later.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment