Friday, October 16, 2009

Cards I have made lately...

I have been working like mad on Christmas cards, but made a few others too.  These were made from a Making Memories pad of papers that I embossed with my Cuttlebug and then inked up a bit, AND used some Perfect Pearls on as well.











I have decided to take the plunge into a couple of craft fairs this year, and here are two sets I made for that.  The one with the 'tree' is from that Basic Grey 6x6 pad I love so much, Eskimo Kisses, and the circles are a 3/4" punch.  Each one of those buggers is on a foam dot, and I mentioned I made 12 right??  The card on the right is made with a Stampin' Up! ornament stamp and matching punch, which I just ordered from my friend Nora, and LOVE.  I really like SU products but am just not patient enoug to fussy cut out all those pieces, so was THRILLED when I found this combo in their Holiday Mini Catalog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment