Sunday, February 22, 2009

TOM garage sale...

I went to the Treasury of Memories garage sale yesterday morning, and got some good stuff!


Photobucket

These bags were only a $1 and great for carrying my stash!

This was the best find, I have been wanting some Maya Road Sheers for a long time! this whole baggie was only $3!

Photobucket

Some BG chipboard...

Photobucket

Heidi Swapp giant photo corners

Photobucket

Cosmo Cricket 8x8 paper pad

Photobucket

misc LO kit

Photobucket

3 Bugs in a Rug pp, 20 sheets and doublesided!

Photobucket

Tons of chipboard letters...

Photobucket

These Autumn Leaves stamps were the biggest splurge, at $5, but I really wanted them. The 6x6 album has 20 pages and was $2! And a Paper Salon pad...

Photobucket

Some ribbon, alpha stickers and another stamp...

Photobucket

Technique Tuesday stamp set, Heidi Swapp journaling spots, and misc journaling cards...

Photobucket

and last but not least, American Crafts Christmas felt shapes!

Photobucket

I didn't do too bad, I only spent $30.xx ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ahem.. the Autumn Leaves stamp set was found by your dear old friend, Caitlin, thank you! hahahaha Totally joking. I was shocked when I found them because I was JUST telling you about them. I thought they were super duper cute.

    I never did see yesterday all of your goodies. You did great! Nice scores! It was fun but a bit overwhelming and some of the prices were a bit disappointing but hey, I loooove my bag so I can't complain too much :)

    ReplyDelete