Thursday, June 26, 2008

Breast Cancer and Mary Kay!

I have been a fan of Mary Kay products for years, and even became a part-time consultant as a way to purchase skin care products for myself.
What does this have to do with my walk you might ask?? Well last night I had a brilliant idea! I decided to place an order with Mary Kay and ALL OF THE PROFITS will be donated to this cause. There are some fabulous products to try, so check them out! If you are running low, or have never tried the products, here's a great opportunity to place an order and support a very important cause!

Ok, so here's the deal. I will be placing my order on Sunday evening at 5 PM. Since I do this mainly for myself, I don't have the current catalogs or a MK website. My friend and sales director Wendy, has a Mary Kay website at http://www.blogger.com/ so please take a peek and find what you like. Remember, 100% of the profits will be donated to this walk! So check out Wendy's site, but don't place your order online there. Email me a list of what you would like (including item numbers, color, size, etc.) and I will place the order. I can take payment by check or through paypal.com, and I will even ship your products to you when they arrive.
Please feel free to forward this to your friends and family!
Thank you so much for your support!

~*~*Shasta*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment